Purina® Flock Raiser® Pellets
Feed your backyard flock. Purina® Flock Raiser® Crumbles provide complete and balanced nutrition for healthy flocks and baby birds. Sustain an entire mixed flock of poultry, including starting and growing hens, roosters, ducks and geese Purina® Flock Raiser® Crumbles is also for turkeys, pheasants and quail 8 weeks of age and older.
Also available as a medicated feed, which can only be fed to broiler chickens.
Features & Benefits
Prebiotics and Probiotics
Supports immune and digestive health
Essential amino acids
Enhanced with lysine and methionine to support muscle and skeletal development
Increased protein supports quick growth, feather regrowth, and flock maintenance
Vitamins A, B, D, E and K
Help chicks grow into healthy adult birds
Guaranteed niacin levels required for ducklings
- Feed Purina® Flock Raiser® as the sole ration to chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (about 18-24 weeks; see number 3 below).
- For turkeys, first feed Purina® Game Bird Chow® Startena® as the sole ration from hatch until 8-10 weeks old. Then feed them Purina® Flock Raiser® until laying age (about 30-32 weeks).
- At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina® Layena® free-choice to laying chickens; ducks will begin laying at 20 to 24 weeks of age and geese will begin laying the spring after they are born.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
We Also Recommend
Weaver Working Tack Economy Browband Headstall, 5/8", Stainless Steel