Farnam Leather New® Easy-Polishing Glycerine Saddle Soap
Keep your leather tack looking like new with Leather New® Easy-Polishing Glycerine Saddle Soap. The original self-polishing saddle soap cleans, softens and shines your leather in one easy step!
Cleans, softens and renews leather, leaving a long-lasting shine. Removes imbedded dirt and grime while replacing natural oils deep down in the leather. Just spray it on and rub it in. Use after every ride.
- Makes leather look like new with a single application
- Simultaneously cleans, conditions and polishes
- Removes imbedded dirt and grime
- Replaces natural oils deep down in leather, and dries to a long-lasting shine
- Protects and preserves the color and texture of leather, making it supple with a polished finish
- Gentle enough for use after every ride
- Will not dull or stain
- No oily residue - will not rub off on riding pants
- Available in 16 oz., 32 oz., and 64 oz.
Directions for Use
First remove all dust and dirt from the leather with a soft brush or vacuum. Then spray Leather New directly onto the leather. NOTE: Do not allow Leather New to run. Use a soft, dry cloth to rub the liquid well into the leather. Be sure to use a cloth with enough nap to reach down into stitches and carving. Rub thoroughly until foam disappears. Then polish with a clean, dry cloth. Also use Leather New on wet leather to prevent stiffening. Use it on stiff leather to soften it and prevent cracking.
We Also Recommend
Weaver Working Tack Economy Browband Headstall, 5/8", Stainless Steel